Common Spaces engages with talented artists to perform for the Harvard and Cambridge community. Our definition of performance is broad and inclusive from theatre, spoken word, poetry slams or readings, to music, and dance and programming. The goal is to reflect and showcase the rich cultural diversity of our community.
If you are interested in applying to perform as part of the Common Spaces arts program, please complete this form.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
• Artists will have access to an extension cord and an outlet.
• Limited sound equipment is available on request.
• Promotion for the event will be coordinated by Common Spaces in addition to any promotion by the artist.
The following are not allowed:
• Items hanging from trees, building exteriors, lamp posts, kiosks, or anything else.
• Commercial transactions. This includes selling of CDs, t-shirts, tickets for upcoming performances or anything else that you hope to exchange for cash.
• Creating a hazardous or disruptive environment for performers, observers, or occupants of nearby buildings.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org